GeneralThis policy statement provides information on the obligations and policies of FUJIFILM Business Innovation Hong Kong Limited (the "Company") under the Hong Kong SAR Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance 1995 - Cap.486 (the "Ordinance") and the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) data protection law.
Our registered Office is:
FUJIFILM Business Innovation Hong Kong Limited
11/F, 12 Taikoo Wan Road, Taikoo Shing, Hong Kong
1. Our Corporate PolicyThe Company shall fully comply with the obligation and requirements of the Ordinance.
The Company commit to respect the Customer's privacy when collecting, storing and transmitting personal data.
2. Collection of Personal DataThe Company will only collect information that is necessary for us to support our business activities. Information provided to the Company through our sales, marketing and support activities, surveys, web site activities and/or event registrations may be stored, analysed and used for direct marketing purposes and to improve the way we do business with our current and potential customers.
The Company will collect information through, conversing with you (including by phone or e-mail) and/or by getting your written response and/or through our on-line facilities.
Where the Company has obtained contact information from 3rd party sources we will endeavour to verify the accuracy of the information and ensure that the information has been obtained in a manner consistent with our Corporate Policy.
We will continue to collect and store personal credit information in the way prescribed by the Ordinance.
3. Security of Personal DataAll data collected is subject to our strict data security policies. Our computerised information is stored in secured facilities and access is restricted to authorised personnel.
4. Disclosure of Personal DataAs a standard practice we do not share any personally-identifiable or private customer information with third parties, unless they are acting as an intermediary. Some examples of intermediaries include delivery companies, direct marketing agencies acting under our instructions, authorised resellers and financial service providers. In all cases these companies sign an appropriate agreement with us securing that information.
5. Access and Correction of Personal Data
Under the terms of the Ordinance, individuals have the right to:
- Check whether the Company holds any personal data relating to them and, if so, obtain copies of such data;
- Require the Company to correct any personal data relating to them which is inaccurate for the purpose for which it is being used; and
- Ascertain the Company's policies and practices in relation to personal data, which are those policies and practices set out in their entirety herein.
In accordance with the terms of the Ordinance, the Company has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
6. Direct Marketing
From time to time, the Company may conduct direct marketing of the Company's products or services via email, direct mails, telemarketing, fax and /or other form of communication to you.
Upon customer’s consent, the Company may deliver to customer our latest information including corporate information, campaigns, events, seminars, benefits and other promotions, relating to our information and communications technology (ICT) and/or document consultancy solutions / services1, multifunctional devices , printers and software2. Such information could be delivered to you personally through various communication channels by using your email address, correspondence address, mobile phone number, telephone number, and service account number.
1 Such solutions/ services include but not limited to Enterprise Print Services, Communication & Business Process Outsourcing, Service Plus, Digital Printing & Copying Service Providers Service, Office Solutions (Manageability, Mobility, Electronic Document Management Solution, FUJIFILM Business Innovation Hong Kong IT Services, Cloud Services, Document Security, Professional Services), Digital Workflow Solutions (Personalized Communications, Transactional Printing, Print-On-Demand & Publishing, Unified Offset & Digital Solution, Book Printing), Industry Solutions (Architecture, Engineering & Construction, Education, Legal & Accounting, Graphic Communications, Hotel & Retail, Small & Medium Business).
2 Office Multifunction Devices, Production Printing Systems, Office Printers, Wide Format Printers & Copiers, Paper & Supplies, Production Workflow Software etc.
In accordance with the requirements of the Ordinance, the Company will honour an individual's request not to use his or her personal data for the purpose of direct marketing.
Unsubscribe Direct Marketing Materials
If you no longer wish to receive any future promotional or direct marketing materials from FUJIFILM Business Innovation Hong Kong Limited or do not wish to receive such materials through any particular means of communication, please send your request to The Privacy Compliance Officer through one of the communication channels below.
By Post: 11/F, 12 Taikoo Wan Road, Taikoo Shing, Hong Kong
By Fax: +852 2513 2518
By Email: shm-fbhk-Marcom@fujifilm.com
Unsubscribe eDM (specific to email promotion)If you no longer wish to receive any future promotional or direct marketing materials from FUJIFILM Business Innovation Hong Kong Limited, please click here to fill in the online form to unsubscribe.
Disclaimer: The Company shall implement the policies and practices in relation to personal data, which are set out in their entirety herein, without prejudice to the generality of the Ordinance. The Company's privacy statements provided therein are for reference only and shall not be regarded as having any legal binding force.
7. User Registration
- This service is provided only for the customers in Hong Kong.
- Those who are outside of Hong Kong cannot carry out user registration nor use the services in principle.