Flexible Imaging with Enhanced Performance, at a Reduced Cost
Our innovative Medical Report Output System (MROS) solution supports the Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) format for hospitals.
MROS capably integrates text-based documents and DICOM images into full medical reports, and onto transportable media like DVDs and USBs. With MROS, patients may take their medical information home on the medium of their choice, allowing them to print on demand.
This solution aims to enhance efficient delivery of medical services, whilst reducing costs and helping hospitals maintain their green credentials.
- Connect DICOM modalities (MRI, CT, US etc) to FUJIFILM Business Innovation printer: DICOM 3.0 basic greyscale/colour print
- Connect PACS workstations to a specified FUJIFILM Business Innovation printing system
- Near diagnostic quality paper print in greyscale/colour print
- LookUp tables for modality-individual quality settings: DICOM 3.0 presentation
- Remote Administration Environmentally Safe: Paper eliminates the use of chemicals and their associated environmental impact
Hospitals (radiology departments) and imaging centers are making the transition to digital with the goal to be filmless and therefore reduce cost. But referring physicians are still asking for hardcopy images together with the report (diagnosis).
- Hospitals and imaging centers are under high cost pressure
- Hardcopies are still required
- Filmless hospitals are an illusion like a paperless office
- High courier cost to transport the film to physicians
- High labor cost to track, file, and transport film
How Can We Help?
Medical Report Output System (MROS) teamed with a high resolution FUJIFILM Business Innovation Production Printing Systems printer lets you print radiological and other medical images on plain paper at near film quality. It fits seamlessly into both traditional and PACS workflows to provide a cost-effective solution for sharing images with referral physicians.
- 90% cost reduction off from eliminating hardcopy medical imaging cost
- ROI in 3-6 months (depending on print volume)
- Low transportation cost because paper images can be sent through regular mail instead of using expensive courier service
- Get rid of expensive film jackets, and paper can be folded to standard sizes
- Reduced labor cost associated with tracking, filing, and transporting film
- Near diagnostic quality - industry benchmark quality
- Environmentally safe: Paper eliminates the use of chemicals and their associated environmental impact
- Easy to file and store paper with other patient records
- MROS printing workflow is identical to that of an office printer, eliminating the need for time-intensive special training
- No need for light boxes – MROS images can be shared anywhere, helping facilitate meaningful discussions
- Annotate and mark paper to clarify diagnostics results and descriptions
- Print images in color, US and NM
- No light sensitivity – unlike film paper, MROS printouts cannot be degraded by direct sunlight
- Remote administration
Why FUJIFILM Business Innovation?
- Providers of high image quality printers that are essential to the “image quality sensitive” radiology market (greyscale)
- High reliability of FUJIFILM Business Innovation printers result in in maximum uptime that can spell a critical difference in the medical industry
- Excellent service, quick response time and fast problem resolution
Compatible Printer/ Multifunction Printers (MFPs)/ Production Print/ Software/ Scanners
VersantTM 180 Press
DICOM capability of Imaging modalities (CT, MR etc.)